Welcome to "Let's Get Thin MD™", the comprehensive medical weight loss treatment program designed and supervised by Dr. Michael P. Girouard, the most experienced weight loss physician in the United States. Dr. Girouard possesses over 31 years of professional experience; treating more than 205,000 overweight and obese patients with proven success that continues to attract patients to his clinics from all over the U.S. and Europe.
Our Clinics are professionally staffed with Board Certified Advanced Practice Providers (Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants) educated at a Master's degree level, and all with extensive clinical experience. Our outstanding staff also consists of Registered Nurses, Nursing Assistants, Medical Office Assistants, Pharmacy Technicians and a professional, friendly, front office and administrative staff, all of whom are here to assist you in reaching your goals.
"Ask us about "The Dr. Girouard Advantage™" today!"
Each patient begins their program with a private office visit, at which time patients are offered treatment choices, including the utilization of appetite suppressants along with HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) injections, which facilitate fat loss by aiding in the breaking down of fat cells, thereby reducing inches.
In helping us help you reach your goals, the perfect finish requires a perfect start. If you are taking medications please discuss this with us immediately as you may not be able to take the appetite suppressants and we need to know this right from the start. Accordingly, here are a few prerequisites that apply to all new and returning patients:
- UPON ARRIVAL AT EVERY APPOINTMENT YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW A VALID PHOTO ID OR DRIVERS LICENSE.
- IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY MEDICATION, PLEASE BRING A COMPLETE LIST WITH YOU.
- IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY MEDICATION, PLEASE LET YOUR PROVIDER KNOW THE DETAILS.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH ISSUES, PLEASE LET YOUR PROVIDER KNOW THE DETAILS.
- IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR MAY BE PREGNANT, YOU WILL BE INELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM.
- IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY OR HAVE RECENTLY BEEN BREASTFEEDING, YOU WILL BE INELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM.
Once you have been prequalified to move forward with the Let's Get Thin MD™ Program we kindly ask that you become familiar with the following questions so that when you do come in for your initial office visit you will be prepared to fill out the required patient forms and be on your way to reaching your goals that much quicker. Thank you. You can also click here to download a copy of these questions for your easy reference offline.
- Have you ever had any heart conditions including heart attack, coronary artery disease, arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), valvular heart disorders or heart murmurs?
- Have you ever had a stroke or TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)?
- Have you ever had Narcolepsy? Are you currently on medications for treatment?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with Attention Deficient Disorder (A.D.D.)? Are you currently on medications for treatment?
- Have you ever had any psychiatric conditions including a medical diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder or Schizophrenia?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with any form of glaucoma? (Narrow-Angle Glaucoma requires a release from your Ophthalmologist.)
- Have you ever been diagnosed with any type of cancer?
- Have you ever had a seizure? (If yes, you will need a release from your neurologist in order to take appetite suppressants.)
- Do you have any history of blood clots or a blood clotting disorder? (If yes, you may not be eligible for injections, please call us.)
Once you have checked-in and completed the necessary forms you will then be asked to review some written materials and watch an introductory video prepared exclusively by Dr. Girouard for his clinic patients. We're confident you will find this information to be informative and helpful as you move forward to reaching your health and wellness goals. Click here to watch a few brief introductory videos.
The next step is for you to have some of your vital signs and statistics taken so we have a snapshot of your current health status to be used as a benchmark for your personalized and medically supervised treatment program.
Now it is time to meet your experienced Provider; a professionally certified staff member hand-picked by Dr. Girouard to work with you in determining the scope of your Let's Get Thin MD™ Program and supervise your treatments all the way through to your success.
After a thorough discussion with your Provider, in which your health and medical history is carefully reviewed and your individual goals are set, you will make an educated decision on which treatments are best suited for you and a customized Let's Get Thin MD™ Program will be outlined and set up for you. Then, depending on your needs that day, the appropriate medications and/or other FDA-approved appetite suppressants will be dispensed to you as prescribed by your Provider.
With your program in place, you will leave the clinic feeling encouraged and excited to pursue your newly set goals. Among these goals will be a clearly defined schedule on when to come back to the clinic and meet again with your Provider to discuss your progress.
As an active participant in the Let's Get Thin™ Program you will not only receive expert medical supervision and a detailed plan from your Provider which you are encouraged to follow once you leave the clinic, but you will always have the comfort of knowing that advice, encouragement and support is only a phone call or return visit away. Most of all, you will always have "The Dr. Girouard Advantage™".